Lythrum salicaria :The perennial herbs of the genera chiliaceae and chiliaceae are about 50cm tall, which grow along river Banks,lakes, gullies and moist grasslands. Like strong light, strong cold resistance,like water and wet, on the soil requirements are not strict, in deep, rich in humus soil growth is better. All over China, there are also cultivated, North China, East China often cultivated at the water side or as a pot, for ornamental, also known as water branch brocade, water zhi brocade or water willow. It is a fine vertical line material in waterscape with long inflorescence and luxuriant flowers. It is best to plant in shallow water bank clumps or pools. It can also be used as border material and cut flowers. Potted or bog garden.
Neatness: ≥ 99 %
Percentage of germination: ≥ 80 %
Purity quotient: ≥ 98%
Moisture content: ≤ 8 %
Seed longevity: Two years
1. Seed surface turns the soil thickness is 1 to 2 times the diameter of the seed.
2. Difference area with difference plant season, according to the local climate.
3. Timely and right amount use sufficient base manure and top application.
4. Soil:deep,rich,good irrigate condition,sunny.
5. Growth temperature(°C):13 to 21
6. Fertilizer:farmyard manure primarily,add phosphate fertilizer and potash fertilizer.